Release May 7, 2020 | v2.51
- Whitelabel fix on the login-page
Release March 31, 2020 | v2.50
- Renamed ‘Groups’ to ‘Folders’
- The bar of a password is now clickable as a whole
- Padding of the password bars is reduced, so more data can be listed
- Password fields are now listed beneath each other, instead of using columns. This should improve reading.
- Made UI changes to the sharing modal.
- Quickly delete access for a user on a folder, client or password
Release November 29, 2019 | v2.47
- IMPROVEMENT: Change permission weight of group permissions vs folder/client/password permissions
- IMPROVEMENT: Automation of orders
Release November 12, 2019 | v2.46
- FIX: a bug happened when sending an invite to your own account
- IMPROVEMENT: revoking rights from groups, clients and passwords have a higher weight than group permissions.
- IMPROVEMENT: released public roadmap
Release October 30, 2019 | v2.45
- IMPROVEMENT: order system link with Hypervault
Release September 23, 2019 | v2.4
- FIX: browser extension saving and loading passwords
- IMPROVEMENT: Added version number to the browser extension
- FIX: Small bug in view rights
Release August 22, 2019 | v2.3
- IMPROVEMENT: import function can now store data in all categories
Release July 31, 2019 | v2.2
- IMPROVEMENT: Password access expiry
Release July 25, 2019 | v2.2
- IMPROVEMENT: whitelabel function
- FIX: layout in teams
Release July 17, 2019 | v2.13
- IMPROVEMENT: we switched the application from hypervault.co/o towards app.hypervault.co.
With this move, we are laying the groundwork for Whitelabel, which will be active in a couple of days.
Release June 30, 2019 | v2.13
- FIX: UI-problems when onboarding invited users.
When sending an invite, the person who receives it will be forwarded to create a password first. No more need to use ‘forgot password’.
Release June 6, 2019 | v2.12
- FIX: Showing less passwords on the initial screen from the dashboard to reduce loads.
Release June 1, 2019 | v2.11
- NEW: implemented 30-day trial
Release April 6, 2019 | v2.1
- NEW: Share groups, clients and passwords with teams
- FIX: Browser extension kept loading while creating new groups and clients
- FIX: Modal showing up when creating teams
- FIX: Checkboxes Group Permissions
Release April 1, 2019 | v2.0
- New UI
- Live search on the dashboard
- Custom fields for websites
- Add labels & Notes on each password
- Collapsing password panels
- Group permissions
- Teams: create, add members and assign them rights
- Shared information: a complete list with users and their access
- Upload profile pictures