How to import from Google Sheets
- Go to your Google sheet
- Make sure you have column headers in the sheet. If not, add the names of the columns on the first line of the document.
- Choose ‘File’ > ‘Download as’ > ‘Comma separated values (.csv, current sheet)
- Go to your dashboard on Hypervault.co
- Click the button to upload a file
- Locate the file on your hard drive, select it and click on import
- Match the columns you want to import. Select a group and client.
- Click on import to insert all the data in your vault.
- Delete the CSV-file from your computer